TERMS OF SERVICE
1. Only Adults 18 and over are permitted in our Community.
2. Be civil and cordial to each other. Disagreements are OK but do not resort to insults, name-calling, and putting people down in a derogatory manner.
3. No unwarranted harassment or threats towards fellow community members. We want people to be comfortable and enjoy themselves and enjoy interacting with others in this community.
4. No political discussions or anything pertaining to politics. Also, no hate speech, racism, or anything remotely bigoted. GGI welcomes all those who are into our fetish regardless of who they are or their background, race, creed, religion, skin color, sex, or sexual orientation.
5. No disruptive behavior or diverting away from the central theme of the community.
6. Any infractions as a result going against the TOS, will be dealt with anywhere from a first warning all the way up to getting banned. It also depends on the severity of the infraction.
1. You all are encouraged to post photos, videos, and links and talk about our topics.
2. No posting of topics that have nothing to do with any of the topics like spamming, selling items on any other topic sections besides The Bazaar section. The Bazaar is our communities “marketplace”. Also, no religion or political posts! Unless they’re photos of Latex nuns, everything else is a no-no!
3. No posting of photos or videos depicting underage persons (18 yrs. and under). Also, no to child porn, skat (feces fetish), necrophilia, and bestiality. For the most part, all of that stuff is disgusting and gross! It doesn’t belong in our community!
4. We want people to be original and have original postings of images and videos. If others can search and scan for photos, then so can you! To avoid repetition, there will be a “100-day rule”. That means do not post the same photos again and again. Unless you have a new, improved scan of a photo, you cannot post the same photo until a 100 days is up. It tends to get very monotonous looking at the same photos over and over.
5. Also, if it is possible, please cite the source of your photo and also give them some credit especially if the photos and videos are not yours.
6. Also, GGI will be working in accordance to the DMCA rules. If any person or organization requests any post with intellectual content to taken down, GGI will respect the wishes of the said parties and will take down and remove the content in an expeditious manner.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by Gear Girls International or by a third party who has uploaded materials to our website, please provide the following information to the designated Copyright Agent listed below:
• A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
• A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
• An address, telephone number, and/or email address where we can contact you and, if different, an email address where the alleged infringing party, if not , GGI can contact you;
• A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
• A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner's behalf;
• Your electronic or physical signature.
Any questions, ideas, or concerns can be sent to the "Contact Us" link below or to our email address: Admin@geargirlsinternational.net
TERMS OF SERVICE (UPDATED 9/12/2021)
Know before you go!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Neo Admin 1
- Site Admin
- Posts: 473
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:39 am
- Location: Planet Earth
1 post • Page 1 of 1